Thursday, 31 January 2013

FINAL COLLAGE JANUARY 2013


 The 30 x 30 Painting Challenge

Final Collage


All the paintings I submitted to the 30 Day Challenge can be seen here and by the end of the challenge I had 19 daily paintings completed.  I found it a valuable experiment which I may well try again sometime, perhaps!  I found it a struggle to broaden my choice of subject, and try not care too much about the end result, as it was the process that was most valuable. 
Most of the paintings are on this site, and the titles are as follows:

1. Lilac Trees  2. Autumn in Stratford-on-Avon  3. Dress Rehearsal   
4. Deep Snow in Winter   5. Western Point   6. Venice at Dawn   
   7. The Villa    8. Little Rock River Falls   9. A Study of Roses   
10. Going Home   11. Midnight Blues Guitar   12. The Winner

13. Time for Tea!  14. The Wait   15. Poinsettia

16. Robin in Winter   17.  The Pink House  18. The Rose   
 19. The Mill

All paintings ©Jules Art Gallery

8 comments:

Chris Lally said...

These are FABULOUS! Congrats!

Jules said...

Thanks Chris, appreciate it!

Celia Blanco said...

Love your collage! :)

Jules said...

Many thanks Celia!

Tracey Mardon said...

I was just making some changes to my website and noticed that we've had parallel paths lately :) I studied with Johannes a few years ago and recently did the 30 in 30 as well! Neat serendipity!

Jules said...

I am glad you dropped by to let me know, it's good to connect with a kindred spirit! I will take a look at your website too :)

Tracey Mardon said...

I like your collage too, really like how you included different sizes! I enjoyed the process of the challenge too and when we're back from holiday, I'm going to set up another one for myself and see where that takes me. Deadlines seem to be a good thing!

Jules said...

Thank you Tracey, I think challenges are good too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...