Friday, 4 January 2013

At the start a January Challenge


 Well here I am at last after a few hiccups in getting this blog going!! I discovered that learning to blog is at first confusing and not so simple as you would think.

My aim here is to document my painting progress from now on, starting with a Daily Painting Challenge, which you can also follow on Leslie Saeta's blog 'Slices of Life'.

I am not sure if I will paint EVERY day...but I will give it a try and see what happens.
Although I have painted most of my life and dabbled in various mediums and genres, I hope this experiment in blogging will be enjoyable as well as enlightening, if not to anyone else then specifically for me.

The Challenge has already started, and so I arrive late but none the less enthusiastic. So let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...