Wednesday, 16 January 2013

ROBIN IN WINTER


Day 16 of 30 Day Painting Challenge

"Robin in Winter"

For today's painting I decided to paint a Robin from one of the photographs that
I had taken a while ago. I spent so long trying to get the feathers right
that I didn't have much time left for the background but finally
decided on this one with an apt wintry atmosphere! The poor Robin 
is hanging onto the branch for dear life in the cold north wind
that is blowing all his feathers around!



"Robin in Winter"
8" x 8"
Pastel
©Jules Art Gallery
16th January 2013



5 comments:

Charlotte Evans said...

Looooving!

Mary Brigid said...

Lovely Robin. You captured him well Julie

Jules said...

Thank you girls, I really appreciate your comments xx

Sheila said...

So sweet!

Jules said...

Thanks Sheila ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...